- Storage rooms and processing halls of the metal and steel industry
- Packing and loading spaces
- Corridors and tunnels
- Target and workstation heating in cold spaces
- Sport halls and bleachers, waiting areas at stations
- Large exhibition spaces and conference rooms
- Cowsheds, calving and foaling areas
The jacket material of the pipe resistors is stainless steel, surface temperature ca. 750 Celsius. The reflector is made of shine-polished chrome steel, which guarantees good reflecting and strength qualities. An aluzinc sheath is superior to regular zinc-coated ones in regard to corrosion resistance.
The heater is installed directly to the ceiling or suspension rail with the help of the suspension brackets. If needed, the brackets can be installed in such a way that the heater can be turned into the desired angle. When installing, attention must be paid to the minimum distances from surfaces made of combustible materials.
The mains supply connection must be fixed and the group cable must have an all-pole type IEC 947.3 switch. The installation can be carried out only by an authorised electrician.
The heaters are controlled either with a separate switch or a thermostat. We recommend a centralised heating control system for large halls.